Tuesday, March 17, 2015

5 star worthy products: Innisfree Green Tea Shampoo & Holland & Barrett Evening Primrose Oil

Hi all,

I apologize for my absence. With busy mornings and mounting deadlines, I have yet to blog about great products that have became essentials in my life. There are so much to be done, but I rather be blogging about beauty products and in the interim, escape from the horrors of reality.

***

Lately I dropped by Innisfree and bought another bottle of Green Tea Mint Shampoo and also try Perfect Clean Foot Mist for the first time.


I do like Innisfree for obvious reason - their products are really affordable.

Their concept of eco-friendliness and incorporating natural ingredients is just what I felt is lacking in many commercial brands. They even included a recycling bin in their stores, which is the perfect solution for recycling needs.

Review: Innisfree Green Tea Mint Shampoo



Price: At SGD $10 for 320ml, it is as reasonable as it can get. Most of the innifree products cost lesser than then their Korea brand counterparts.

Packaging: Packaging is simple and in line with Innisfree's concept of eco-friendliness.

Product: The color of the product is minimal, which I appreciate. The minty smell of the shampoo is refreshing although I couldn't trace so much of green tea as stated. The texture is light and there is enough lather to go about for a small dollop of shampoo.

Overall: 
I only have raves for this product. Not only it feels caring for the scalp for being mild, it also leaves a soothing and minty sensation after rinsing. I do not feel any itch or discomfort for the rest of the day.

Holland & Barrett Evening Primrose Oil



For daily supplements, this is the only product I stick with throughout because of it's effectiveness.

I understand most vitamins or supplements takes a considerable time for effects to show and thus difficult to assess effectiveness.

I consume Primrose oil mainly for reducing PMS symptoms and to control breakouts, but there are other uses too:

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1006-evening%20primrose%20oil.aspx?activeingredientid=1006&activeingredientname=evening%20primrose%20oil

Anyway, it takes only a few days for results to show so it is pretty amazing! My sister recommended me this product after seeing the results on herself and I have been eating them for more than a year and I see a difference too. There are generally fewer breakouts and my skin appears clearer and smoother.

***

With that, I am going back to work. I would be posting about another restaurant soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment