Wednesday, June 24, 2015

FreshKon Lenses: Mosaic Urban Grey

Review: FreshKon Mosaic Urban Grey

  As far as I am lagging behind reviews of beauty products, today I shall make amends with a contact lenses review.

  I favor colored contact lenses very much - so much so that I wear them not just to correct my short shortsightedness but more for vanity purposes. Contact lenses plays so much importance to an overall make up look.





I got these at a local optical shop at around SGD $30 per pair (?).

Comfort: I find the lenses blurry and drying. I would not recommend a full day of usage. It dries my eyes a lot and I have to reach for my eyedrops too often.

Size: 14.2mm is a good size for a natural looking effect.

Colour: The colour is a gorgeous shade of grey, with an gradient from grey to black towards the sides. I like lenses with a gradual, undefined rim as it looks more pleasing as oppose to a harsh rim. That's just my personal preference!

Overall: 
Although these lenses nailed the design aspect, there is still room for improvement if we are speaking about comfort level. As much as I like how it looks on my eyes, it is not good enough of a reason to re-purchase.

*if you need more details, this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment