Monday, August 10, 2015

RevoColour Romantic Sweet Choco

Review: RevoColour Romantic Sweet Choco

First of all, Happy Jubilee! Cheers for not only one but two fewer working days.

As much as I would like this post to be out soonest, honeycolor website was under construction so might as well wait out... (Okay, I take that back.)

Other than reading the Uzumaki about the crazy spiral stories, I have been cutting myself slack for review columns and some other serious business but here is a review for RevoColour Romantic Sweet Choco.



I have got this off from Honeycolor at US 19.12 + US 7.90 (shipping).




Comfort: These lenses are relatively comfortable, just that towards the end of the day it can be a bit dry. (That is coming from someone who wears them for more than 12 hours.)

Size: The size is exactly what I asked for - nothing too overwhelming or underwhelming.

Colour: The colour is typical of chocolate brown colour, and like your typical two tone coloured lenses, which is fine. Two toned coloured lenses looks more natural for almost black eyes anyway. The gradient gives more depth to the colour, which turns out more subtle in the eyes.

Overall: 
I love how subtle the colours are, and these lenses are reasonably comfortable. Thus, four stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment