Monday, December 8, 2014

Angels Soufflene Primer

Review: Angels Soufflene Primer

Of the late, I have been on a lookout for primers to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. I am guilty of extracting my blackheads and pimples, which left unsightly enlarged pores on my skin. Speaking of which I am considering skin treatment/laser but that for another day.

I am delighted to find a primer that works really well when I was shopping at drugstores in Japan. It works on my hand and I am excited to try it on my face. Last I remember, it is priced at about SGD $20.



Before:

After:

With makeup:

Price: Regardless of the size, the price is very reasonable for a product which cover flaws well.

Texture: The formula is non-greasy and light, which glides easily on skin. I only apply them to my cheeks which is the area I have enlarged pores. It does not have the glowing skin effect some primers have but I am not concern about it. It produces a velvety effect and the mattify effect is commendable!

Coverage: The coverage is great as well. It erases some of the pores but not entirely. I have come to terms with the fact that there is only this much makeup can do, good skin is still important as the foundation. Upon application of my Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion, my skin appears much smoother and softer.

Overall: 
I am very pleased with this product, it is excellent in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment