Sunday, December 7, 2014

Geo Lenses: Evevelyn Brown

Review: GEO Evevelyn Brown

Hi! I am back and ready to do a review for a pair of lenses I got from Honeycolor some time ago.







Comfort: I do think that GEO lenses are one of the most comfortable yearly lenses compared to some others I have tried. 

Size: The size is at 14.2mm and provides a good amount of enlarging effect. It looks true to size as some other lenses look smaller than their stated diameter, depending on the colored area of the lenses.


Color: The color appears quite vibrant in the picture provided by Honeycolor. It looks true to color when soaked in the solution. However, it appears darker on my eyes as I have almost blackish eyes. I would have preferred it to be lighter and brighter.

Overall:  to 

I would recommend this if you are concern about comfort and prefer something less outstanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment