Monday, December 8, 2014

OVALE Body Treatment (Lulur Bali Milk)

Review: OVALE Body Treatment (Lulur Bali Milk)

Today's review would be on one of the scrubs I got from my short trip to Batam. We have always enjoyed groceries shopping and Batam's supermarkets has a couple of good buys.

Scrubs are one of the must-buys in Batam and they are unbelievably cheap. I have got about 4 in total and here they are:


Today's focus:



Before:

After:

Price: Prices of most scrubs I came across were ranged from SGD $1 to $2.50. I cannot recall the exact price of this scrub.

Texture: Creamy with sporadic, sparse scrubbing beads.

Scent: I was taken aback by the scent as it smells nothing like milk! It smells closer to jasmine flowers and it is overpowering for my liking.

Overall: 
Effect is visible and more moisturizing I imagined. It does brighten the skin as promised,  but the scent does not appeal to me. I would reconsider purchasing but definitely not in this particular scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment